Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dialouge Homework


For this assignment we had to eavesdrop on a conversation and write it out in a script form. I planted my recorder in my wife's parent's kitchen on a Sunday afternoon. 

MIKE: I’m going to take our dogs outside.
JOYCE: I can’t believe all that water got drank.
FLOSSY: Yup.
JOYCE: Good thing I left two here to take to bed.
FLOSSY:  Yup.
JOYCE: I got these waters and I need them to take my pills at night.
FLOSSY:  Yes you do.
MIKE: Joyce, did you let those dogs out?
JOYCE: Yup.
MIKE: I bent over and I feel like I’m going to fall over.
JOYCE & FLOSSY:  Oh, dear.
FLOSSY:  That’s what I did; I lost my balance at the car. I had to grab a hold of the car.
                  LONG PAUSE WHILE FLOSSY GRABS SOME ROLLS.
FLOSSY:  Okay, these are yours, but I think you can tell the difference between brown and white.
                  FLOSSY ACCIDENTLY DROPS SOMETHING.
FLOSSY: Oh, my criminy!
                  SHE PICKS IT UP.
FLOSSY: Do you want to play Canasta? Well, we’ll ask Donna if she wants to play Canasta.
                  LITTLE DOGS WHINE AND YIP IN THE BACKGROUND.

No comments:

Post a Comment